[linuxtools-dev] The Validation Failed on Trace Import

All:

   I am doing the linux kernel tracing with LTTng 2.0 on my target hardware board. By using babeltrace tool to the trace output path, I can get the readable text on the stdout. So it proves the trace output files should be correct. However, while I installed the Eclipse Juno service pack 1 on my windows OS and then created the trace project, the Validation Failed error always show up whenever I selected the “Kernel trace” or “generic CTF trace” in Trace Import -> Trace Type page. By the way, I give the same trace path in Source directory input as the one for Babeltrace.

   I can not find out any more additional error information to help me figure the failure reasons out.

   Any clues on this error?

   Thanks a lot on your help!

   Jun

Back to the top