Re: [linuxtools-dev] Juno SR2 RC1 is approaching

On 01/08/2013 03:22 PM, Patrick Tasse wrote:

Yes, I will add the 1.2.1 milestone shortly.

-- Jeff J.

Hi Jeff,
That LTTng bug just happened to be reported in bugzilla today. Should
there be a "1.2.1" option in the "Target Milestones" field?
Thanks

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx