[linuxtools-dev] Juno SR2 RC1 is approaching

This is a reminder that next week I will be building the Juno SR2 RC1 build from the stable-1.2 branch. If there are important or minor fixes that need to be added, please submit them via gerrit to be reviewed. Do not self-review for these.

There is currently one additional change from the Lttng folks since the 1.2.0 release that fixes a bug so we will require a 1.2.1 point release for final SR2.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top