Re: [linuxtools-dev] Unified launcher for remote profiling?

Regarding that issue, I have started studying approaches with better
performance for remote projects.

In our project we are going to start using synchronized projects for
that purpose, that only requires the git package installed in the
remote server.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/sync-projects#Basic_Information

I have done some testing using the LinuxTools plug-ins and they are
breaking with such approach. I plan on investigate / open
bugs / submit patches for the exceptions that are being thrown by the
proxy profiling package.

A great benefit of synchronized projects is the low latency and better
performance that we are gaining by the possibility of doing several
operations locally.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Fraxino Araujo
IBM Linux Technology Center.