Re: [linuxtools-dev] Sonar configured for Linux Tools master

Bernd,
I gave you permissions to configure our sonar hudson job [1] as having someone that has done it before is great benefit.
If someone else wants to be added just let me know - for now the people that have the rights are jjohnstn, bhufmann and akurtakov.

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/linuxtools-sonar/

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team