Re: [linuxtools-dev] pondering moving sdl / opengl docs into libhover

Hi,
Comments inline.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Gurce Isikyildiz <GIsikyildiz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hiya all,
>
> I'm using Eclipse in our Linux work environment. I was pondering options to
> add OpenGL / SDL documentation inline within the Eclipse environment.
>
> The closest possibility I saw was the libhover project. Would you say that's
> the right direction I should be looking at?
Absolutely.

> Anyone have any pointers on where to start this journey? What to ponder? How
> to get more familiar with libhover?

You would better start with
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Libhover/Developers_Guide
. If SDL use some well known format for the documentation you might
have easier task e.g. libhover has built in support for gtk-doc
generated one. Let us know if you have any question and consider
contributing back so others can use the SDL docs easily too.

Regards,
Alex