[linuxtools-dev] Linuxtools unified launch

Hi all,

I saw a message from Jeff into CDT mailing list regarding unifying linuxtools launchers. If I understood correctly that unification is emphasized for local c/c+ although we now have remote capabilities in almost all plug-ins and, thus, I got a bit worried.

Indeed, it seems a great refactoring that should improve usability a lot and I just would like to check negative impacts (if any) in the project that I work on. So my broaden doubt is: what is the plan for unified launch?

Thank you,

Wainer dos Santos Moschetta
IBM Linux Technology Center

Back to the top