[linuxtools-dev] RFC: Start using Gerrit for our git repos

Hi everyone,
I'm in favour of enabling Gerrit for our repos. There are two options - committers will be able to bypass gerrit or not. For now I'm more in favour of being able to bypass to have some smoother transition to the new workflow with the eventual goal being everything to go through Gerrit. See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit for details and let me know of what you think.
In my eyes this is a must have for external contributions as it would make it way easier to track this contributions and etc.

Alex

Back to the top