[linuxtools-dev] New stable-1.0 branch and new commit rules

I have created a new branch: stable-1.0 that will be used for Juno RC2, RC3, RC4, and the final.

Any changes can go into master as usual. Those needed for Juno should also be cherry-picked into the stable-1.0 branch.

Changes from non-committers can no longer be used for Juno SR0. This includes patches from non-committers who work in the same company as a full committer. Such changes can be part of SR1/SR2 and checked into master.

As we are past the RC1 milestone, we should just be bug fixing at this point.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top