Re: [linuxtools-dev] 1.0 before Juno, 1.1 for Juno?

Hi,

After hearing from Francois and others, I think this is probably a bad
idea.  While it would be nice to take care of administrative things in
advance, it sounds like it might be too much trouble for some people
so let's just do it all in one shot.

> What happens with Linux Tools components
> that aren't ready to go out of incubation: do they stay behind in technology
> or make the move with the rest of the components? Can they be part of the
> 1.0 release?

The project moves as a whole so nothing remains in Technology.  If we
elect to make an incubator, things can move to it.  Does that clarify
things?  Do you have specific components in mind?

Andrew

Back to the top