Re: [linuxtools-dev] where are some org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools classes moved to for Juno

The Autotools plug-ins have moved to the CDT. They are now prefixed with org.eclipse.cdt. The internal classes, which aren't exposed externally, are now found at: org.eclipse.cdt.internal.autotools[.core, .ui]

-- Jeff J.