[linuxtools-dev] where are some org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools classes moved to for Juno

Hi All,

We are depending on the following old linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools classes for our plugins, but after updating to the latest cdt autotools which comes from the linuxtools in Juno, I just couldn’t find where they are.  So can somebody point me what I need to install or what they are changed to?

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.core.configure.AutotoolsConfigurationManager;

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.core.configure.IAConfiguration;

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.core.AutotoolsNewMakeGenerator;

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.ui.actions.InvokeAction;

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.ui.actions.InvokeMessages;

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.ui.actions.AbstractAutotoolsHandler;

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.ui.Console;

import org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.cdt.autotools.ui.wizards.AutotoolsBuildWizardHandler;

Thanks,

Jessica

Back to the top