Re: [linuxtools-dev] 1.0 before Juno, 1.1 for Juno?

On 05/10/2012 12:02 PM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

I really like the proposal. We can call the Juno release 1.0.1 if there aren't new features (Jeff expressed concerns about that). Do you need help with that Andrew? Or will you at least guide us through the administrative part to get it done?

If everyone agrees (I'd specifically like to hear from the LTTng
crew), I hope to be able to get most of the administrative part done
in the next.  I'll email here if I need any specific help once we've
agreed.

When is the code freeze for 1.0 in the new schedule? For adding features?

Andrew