Re: [linuxtools-dev] Fwd: [tcf-dev] TCF 1.0 and Juno M7

Hi Francois,

Martin has seemed to appease David Williams and has created a TCF b3aggrcon file in org.eclipse.juno.build. He has also created a juno milestones repo which I have switched Linux Tools to use. We should be ok and we validate fine against it.

-- Jeff J.

On 05/04/2012 02:59 PM, Francois Chouinard wrote:
Forwarding a (slightly edited) reply from tcf-dev about the usage of TCF
in LTTng.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Francois Chouinard* <fchouinard@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:fchouinard@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] TCF 1.0 and Juno M7
To: TCF Development <tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

Hi,

TCF is required for one feature of the legacy part of LTTng. If anything
should be removed from the Linux Tools delivery it is either that single
feature or (worst case) the legacy LTTng (pre-2.0)

For the newer version, also delivered in Juno, we rely solely on
RSE/SSH. However, the jury is still out if we will eventually be using
TCF at all with the new version (but certainly not in the Juno time frame).

Regards.

--
Francois