[linuxtools-dev] Fwd: [tcf-dev] TCF 1.0 and Juno M7

Forwarding a (slightly edited) reply from tcf-dev about the usage of TCF in LTTng.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francois Chouinard <fchouinard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] TCF 1.0 and Juno M7
To: TCF Development <tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

TCF is required for one feature of the legacy part of LTTng. If anything should be removed from the Linux Tools delivery it is either that single feature or (worst case) the legacy LTTng (pre-2.0)

For the newer version, also delivered in Juno, we rely solely on RSE/SSH. However, the jury is still out if we will eventually be using TCF at all with the new version (but certainly not in the Juno time frame).

Regards.

--
Francois

Back to the top