Re: [linuxtools-dev] Remote support for RPM plugin

Hi Sami,

Yes, it is similar. You need to install PTP in your client using
http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/downloads.php and make sure you have java in
your path of your remote machine.

Then in the selection of the filesystem, you select RemoteTools, create
a connection and select the directory in the remote machine.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Regards,
Rodrigo.

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:38:18 -0400
sami wagiaalla <swagiaal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I've only tested the patch using RemoteTools (that makes use of PTP
> > - http://www.eclipse.org/ptp/).
>
> I see. What do I need to do to try it out then ? Install PTP ? I the
> process of creating the remote project similar to what I did in the
> screencast ?
>
>    Sami

Back to the top