[linuxtools-dev] Changing jobs

Hi,

After much thought, I've made the incredibly difficult decision to leave
Red Hat.  My last day here will be Monday April 30th and my new job will
not be related to Eclipse or Linux Tools.  I would like to stress that
this move is in no way a reflection on Eclipse or Red Hat.  Things are
in good shape all around and this new opportunity is just right for me
right now.

Working with the Linux Tools community has been really fun!  I'll be
transitioning my committer account over to an individual one once my
employment here ends.  I look forward to finishing off our 1.0 release
and what comes after that!

Thanks for everything,

Andrew

Back to the top