Re: [linuxtools-dev] IMPORTANT: Hudson Build

Hi Alex

I only noticed the test failures in LTTng2 UI this morning. I should
have noticed the problem earlier. Sorry for that.

I fixed it and pushed the fix to master. Just before my commit you
started a new build. This will also fail in LTTng2 UI for the same
reason. You might want to restart the build to include my fix.

Best Regards
Bernd