[linuxtools-dev] IMPORTANT: Hudson Build

Hi everyone,
We do have our tests running in hudson but noone pays attention that they are failing which makes the whole idea of having tests look strange. Please everyone look at your components and get your tests running in a reproducible way.
I'm even thinking of making the build fail on test failures in preparation for 1.0. Having tests failing for months is not helping at all. WDYT?

Alex

Back to the top