Re: [linuxtools-dev] Proposal: Update to Git branching policy

1.) Keep existing stable naming scheme
2.) Decide a few simple rules for "namespacing" experimental/feature
     work

Does that sound right?

Hi Severin,

I saw the updates you have made to the guide lines. I have some more thoughts now that Jeff has created a branch using these guidelines. To me the name origin/feature/autotools/autotools-to-cdt seems too long and complicated. I think jjonston-autotools-to-cdt conveys the same meaning, is simpler, and leaves no uncertainty that this is an experimental branch. WDYT ?

  Sami

Back to the top