[linuxtools-dev] Phone call: work on remote support

Hi,

There are a number of committers and contributors either interested in
or actively working on support for remote targets within our plugins.
Let's have a conference call to discuss it.

I've created a poll to see when is the best time for everyone.  Just
enter your name or IRC nick or whatever and indicate when you can make
it (no need to create an account or anything):

  http://www.doodle.com/ae83k9fyayzcbmhv

Once we have a date and time, I'll send out phone #s.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top