[linuxtools-dev] Commit rights for Phil Muldoon have been expired

technology.linux-distros Committers,
Andrew Overholt has expired the commit rights for Phil Muldoon (pmuldoon).
The reason for this change is:

Phil is the original author of the ChangeLog plugins.  He also wrote the
SystemTap script editor and has helped with many of our other plugins.
Phil was involved in the early days of the CDT and Eclipse Foundation and
our current and future success builds on his hard work.

His current work on gdb has eaten up the time he used to graciously commit
to the Linux Tools project but we greatly appreciate all of his previous
excellent work!  Phil, you're welcome back any time you feel like you have
some spare moments :)

To honor Phil's contributions to the project, Andrew Overholt has nominated
Phil for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top