Re: [linuxtools-dev] Some features have been pushed to 1.0.0 prematurely

I guess it doesn't hurt to mark them as 0.10 for now. Nothing prevents us from updating before Juno if we are happy with the APIs.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 20:25:35 Friday 28 October 2011 Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Actually, I just realized I am mistaken regarding the next release part
> of this.  Our 0.9.1 release will be an Indigo update and built from the
> stable-0.9 branch, not master.  So, Alex, are we fine marking our Juno
> milestone builds as 1.0.0 or should we have waited until our final
> milestone?

Personally, I would prefer if we mark them as 0.10 until we are really sure we
can sign by these API.
What others think?

Alex