Re: [linuxtools-dev] Building Eclipse with only Java 7

On 08/26/11 22:42, Andrew Overholt wrote:

The only consequence of this is that I had to make sat4j build 1.5-level
bytecode.  For all practical Linux distribution purposes, anything<  1.5
isn't important so I don't see a problem with this.  It does, however,
mean that eclipse-build consumers must have a system org.sat4j.pb JAR
that contains 1.5-level bytecode.  Is this a problem for distributions
other than Fedora?

Not as long as that JAR can be reliably downloaded somewhere, like the orbit bundles page.

tg

Back to the top