Re: [linuxtools-dev] Getting Rid of Changelogs

> So my suggestion is we get rid of Changelogs, follow the format
> outlined on the wiki [2] and referenced by Andrew's message [1], and
> perhaps add a requirement to have a bullet for each modified file.

I'd be fine with this since many of our projects don't actually use
ChangeLog files anyway.  My only concern is that we lose the ability to
dog-food our ChangeLog plugins.  I'm interested in the thoughts of
others, both current ChangeLog authors and others.

Thanks for bringing this up, Sami,

Andrew

Back to the top