Re: [linuxtools-dev] Synchronizing feature versions < 1.0.0

* Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> [2011-08-16 10:04]:
> I don't understand the question about aligning the features. Do we want them
> to be the same as the release version?

For the ones < 1.0.0, yes.

> If yes I would propose every module maintainer or some developer doing that
> prerelease notifying release engineer this way that the module is ready for
> release if it's not done we drop it from the release. How does this sound?

It sounds a bit harsh compared to what we've done in the past.  We can
discuss it further for 0.9.0 but what is the best way forward for 0.8.1?

Andrew

Back to the top