Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux tools 0.9 release

On 08/09/2011 10:30 AM, Alexander Kurtakov wrote:
Is it time to discuss the next feature release?
 From my POV we are gathering a number of new features:
* specfile editor - flat layout support
* rpmstubby - starting to provide public api for integrators
* sami's work on form based autotools editor
* changelog egit support
* others I'm not aware of :)

So what do others think about releasing 0.9 at the end of October?
This way it won't disrupt 0.8.1 bugfix release, give us a few months more for
development and a press coverage just before ESE.

+1

0.9 would provide a way to get at least one feature enhancement (ChangeLog for git) that is not applicable for the 0.8.1 bug-fix-only release.

-- Jeff J.

Regards,
Alex