[linuxtools-dev] 0.8.1 bug-fixes due 1 September 2011

Hi,

Indigo SR1 will include Linux Tools 0.8.1.  This will be built from the
stable-0.8 branch.  Committers, please cherry-pick any fixes you've
committed to master and intend to be in 0.8.1 to the stable-0.8 branch.
I'll add some nag comments on bugzilla :)

Source:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git/log/?h=stable-0.8

Builds:  https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/linuxtools-Indigo/

p2 repo:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/updates-nightly-indigo

Remember that new features will require a release review so please just
include bug fixes.  Be sure to set the Target Milestone to 0.8.1 on
related bugs.  I don't anticipate much new and noteworthy content but
edit new-0.8.1/new.html in our website CVS repository [1] if there's
anything of note.

Key dates for us, a +3 project, include:

RC1 (+3)  18 August
RC2 (+3)  01 September
RC3 (+3)  08 September
RC4 (+3)  15 September
GA  (+3)  22 September

from http://wiki.eclipse.org/Indigo/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#SR1

Let's target RC2 as our deadline and only make changes after that if
they're absolutely necessary.  That gives 2.5 weeks.

Thanks,

Andrew

[1]
:ext:committerid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/org.eclipse