Re: [linuxtools-dev] UPDATE: Re: OProfile + Linux Tools + CentOS

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 19:02 +0200, Eric Schwarz wrote:
> To solve the error described below
>
> "opcontrol process error output: sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run
> sudo"

> 'requiretty' in sudoers file opened by 'install-noconsolehelper.sh' must
> be commented out.

FWIW:
I assume consoleholper is available on CentOS. install.sh is intended to
be run on those systems. install-noconsolehelper.sh is for systems with
no consolehelper.

> However, then the fun starts again... see screenshot attached (An
> internal error occurred during: "Launching op (1)") .
>
> It is not possible to create an OProfile configuration (Profile As >
> Profile Configurations)
>
> Various errors are the result.

Does profiling work if you don't go into Profile Configurations? Please
report a bug here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Linux%
20Tools&component=OProfile

Please attach the stack trace from the error log (right-click details).

Thanks,
Severin