Betreff: Re: [linuxtools-dev] OProfile + Linux Tools + CentOS
Datum: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:50:36 +0200
Von: Eric Schwarz <eas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: Linux Tools developer discussions <linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: sgehwolf@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi

First, thanks for the reply.

Eclipse Error Log says:

eclipse.buildId=M20110210-1200
java.version=1.6.0_20
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.linuxtools.product
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.linuxtools.product

Error
Thu Aug 04 06:45:22 EDT 2011
opcontrol process error output: sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo

<<<

"opcontrol process error output: sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run
sudo" seems to be the hint

>>> Did you verify that oprofile works as expected on the command line?

YES.  I did it like on http://blogs.epfl.ch/article/24223

I also tried with the latest nightly build today > did not work either

I executed both

- install.sh

- install-noconsolehelper.sh

Many thanks for assistance