Re: [linuxtools-dev] oprofile on remote targets

Actually, we have OProfile remote solution in development, using RSE. It
presently appears to mostly work. It should be said that
is not really a matter of tweaking a couple things. We ended up changing
quite a lot of code. Also, our solution is somewhat tied with our IDE,
and in particular expects to find some specific attributes in launch
config (but only a few).

Yup, nothing is ever as easy as it seems. I'd be happy to work off of your codebase if/when it gets accepted. Hopefully, it'll fit our needs as well.

-Siva

Back to the top