[linuxtools-dev] 0.8 branched, Hudson job updated

Hi,

I've branched for 0.8 and the branch name is stable-0.8.  Things put in
here will go into our 0.8.1 release.  This release can happen earlier
than Indigo SR1 in September or in conjunction with that.  I will tag
v0.8.0 on release day (22 June 2011) but it will most likely be dd3a8b82.

I've updated our Indigo Hudson job [1] to pull from stable-0.8 and will
get a new job created that builds from master.

When you clone stable-0.8, please use the rebase strategy and not merge
[2].  Also remember that you can cherry-pick commits from one branch to
another so just commit in master and then cherry-pick it over to
stable-0.8 if it's appropriate as a bug fix :)

Andrew

[1]
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Indigo/

[2]