[linuxtools-dev] 0.8/Indigo RC4 candidate

Hi,

We have a new signed build in updates-nightly [1] that I'd like to be
our RC4 contribution:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Indigo/345/

Please smoke test it and put it through its paces as much as you can.
File any and all bugs and we can make the call as to whether they will
be fixed in 0.8.

You can see the changes since our RC2 contribution here:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git/log/?id=b5511d8a4ac613982272f53d8e63bf6f3231e5e8&qt=range&q=b5511d8a4..

or with:

  git log b5511d8a4ac..

I verified all commits up to b5dab03479 in build #344 [2].  If someone
else can verify that the fixes done since #344 (b5dab03479..01ce47aeed)
are present in #345, I'd appreciate it.  Then I can push it to Indigo.

Please let me know of any stop-ship issues.  Also please let me know of
any last minute bug fixes that must go in.

Almost finished!

Andrew

[1]
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/updates-nightly/