Re: [linuxtools-dev] 0.8/Indigo RC4 candidate

Hi,

* Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> [2011-06-03 17:06]:
>   https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Indigo/345/
> [...]
>   git log b5511d8a4ac..
>
> [...]
> If someone else can verify that the fixes done since #344
> (b5dab03479..01ce47aeed) are present in #345, I'd appreciate it.

I verified the fixes and pushed to update-indigo.  I also updated our
Indigo contribution file so hopefully the next aggregation run [1] will
pass and our RC4 contribution will be included.

Please bang on the build as much as possible to see if we have any
critical issues to fix.

Remember, we have until the end of the business day in eastern North
America on Monday to get fixes in if absolutely necessary.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top