Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.8 and eclipse 3.6.x

On 05/25/2011 08:45 PM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
As for the planning site [1], Linux Tools 0.8 is targeting eclipse
3.7. However, I would like to double check: won't Linux Tools 0.8
work on eclipse 3.6.x series?

Unfortunately it likely will not due to CDT changes.  I think autotools
and perhaps LTTng are the two components I'd be most concerned with.
Jeff and Francois will be able to say more definitely than I will.

The CDT which is a pre-req of Autotools and Libhover has moved forward to CDT 8.0 which requires 3.7. We have made some changes that only build with CDT 8.0 (e.g. new build console support).

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top