Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.8 and eclipse 3.6.x

> As for the planning site [1], Linux Tools 0.8 is targeting eclipse
> 3.7. However, I would like to double check: won't Linux Tools 0.8
> work on eclipse 3.6.x series?

Unfortunately it likely will not due to CDT changes.  I think autotools
and perhaps LTTng are the two components I'd be most concerned with.
Jeff and Francois will be able to say more definitely than I will.

I personally apologize for this situation.  Until just recently we had
very few consumers and since we were not yet at 1.0 we weren't as rigid
about this as we should have been.  In the future as a project we will
be much more conscious of the needs of adopters.

Andrew

Back to the top