Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linuxtools update site

Hi Alex

I've just installed LTTng from the Linux Tools nightly build updates site and everything looks good. The new software packages I contributed are also included. That's great news. Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards
Bernd

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12:36:31 PM Tuesday, May 10, 2011 Alexander Kurtakov wrote:
> On 10:38:13 AM Monday, May 09, 2011 Bernd Hufmann wrote:
> > Hi Alex
> >
> > Thank you for your help. Sorry, I'm pretty new with tycho and hudson. I
> > still have to learn more about it. Could you please explain more in
> > detail, how I "install the manually downloaded repo from hudson"? Where
> > do I find the  repo at hudson. Please let me know.
> >
> > By the way, I checked again the console output of the build (#270) at
> > hudson. I only see org.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng_0.3.1.201105061525.jar
> > build and not (as I previously claimed)
> > org.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng.ui_0.3.1.201105061525.jar.
> > Moreover, I see the error below in the raw output of the build. Maybe the
> > error points to the root cause.
> >
> > [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> > org.sonatype.tycho:tycho-p2-repository-plugin:0.11.0:assemble-repository
> > (default-assemble-repository) on project
> > org.eclipse.linuxtools.releng-site: Could not assemble p2 repository:
> > Copying p2 repository content failed: "Problems resolving provisioning
> > plan.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from
> > org.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng.feature.group 0.3.1.201105061525 to
> > org.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng.ui [0.3.0.201102011614]."] -> [Help 3]
> >
> > *
> > *
> >
> > Please let me know if find something.
>
> For some reason builing on hudson is downloading lttng.ui artifact from
> update site and referencing it in the update site. But this doesn't happen
> when building locally.

Bernd,
Would you please try now? Looks like updating to tycho 0.11.1 fixes the issue
with update site generation.

Regards,
Alex