Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linuxtools update site

Hi Bernd,

I think that we have a problem with our tycho build referencing artifacts
found in the Indigo repository instead of local artifacts. Can you verify that
you have the same problem when trying to install manually downloaded repo from
hudson?

Regards,
Alex

Back to the top