Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linuxtools update site

Hi,

> Do you know why the latest source code of plug-ins
> org.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng and org.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng.ui isn't
> included? Please let me know.

The release repository [1] which is included in Indigo M7 should have a
build from February.  The nightly repository [2] should have a build
from two days ago.

One can check the contents of a repository with the p2 director
application:

  eclipse -consolelog -nosplash \
    -application \ org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director \
    -repository <repository URL> \
    -list

Looking at [3], I see that the features you mention (lttng and lttng.ui)
aren't actually included.  This probably means that they have an old
qualiifer because the versions from the old build are being merged in.

I suggest you try a local build and see what's up (mvn -fae clean
install).  You can do one just in the lttng directory.  Maybe something
isn't in the pom.xml file?  More information about building can be found
here:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Releng#Building_locally

Also, in case anyone didn't know, the builds happen here:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Indigo/

The build produces a p2 repository [3] which is rsync'd over to the
updates-nightly location.  You can see more details about this here:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Releng#Builds_and_how_they_get_places

Thanks for pointing this out,

Andrew

[1]