[linuxtools-dev] Tiny tipo in documentation project page

Hi,

I was looking at the nice documentation available
on the LinuxTools project and I noticed a small typo
on the GCov page, where it mentions 'Gprof' by mistake.

At http://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/projectPages/gcov/
under section "Help and screenshots", the text reads

"Help and screenshots are available in the Gprof user guide wiki"
instead of
"Help and screenshots are available in the Gcov user guide wiki"

I tried to fix it myself, but it is on the project page and not the
wiki, so I don't have rights.

I wasn't sure if you wanted a bugzilla about it or if this email
would be enough.

Take care

Marc

Back to the top