Re: [linuxtools-dev] new Linux Tools plug-in idea

Hi Corey,

This should be straightforward-ish to do using the CDT template engine.   I've battled against this reasonably recently so can give pointers as and when you get stuck...
http://help.eclipse.org/helios/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/guide/projectTemplateEngine/index.html