Re: [linuxtools-dev] Proposing a single git repository for the project

I am not a developer for Linux Tools, but I'll interject in this discussion briefly to mention that you don't necessarily need a separate repository for eclipse-build.  You can have more than one root commit in a git object database.  I don't know if that would really offer any advantages over having two separate repositories, though it might make it slightly nicer if you ever have reason to move/copy code between eclipse-build and the rest of the projects.