Re: [linuxtools-dev] code for Mentor changes to TMF

Thanks Aaron, Thomas,

I will have a closer look at your contribution(s) and come back to you shortly.

Best Regards,
/fc

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Spear, Aaron <aaron_spear@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Attached is the corresponding code that includes all changes that we
made to TMF.  As was mentioned in the document previously sent, the
changes where made on top of
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/lttng/t
runk revision 24106
I suspect that a patch would not help much seeing as the code has
probably changed since then, but I would be happy to create one if it
makes someones life easier.

Cheers,
Aaron

The
> actual code changes will be following as soon as I get some approval
> from our legal department (sigh...)
>
> Best regards,
> Aaron
>
> --
> Aaron Spear | Tools Architect
> Mentor Embedded(tm) | 29551 Chestnut Dr, Evergreen, CO. USA P
303.679.8457
> | M 303.946.6516 Nucleus(r) | Linux(r) | Android(tm) | Services | UI |
Multi-