[linuxtools-dev] code for Mentor changes to TMF

Hi all,

Attached is the corresponding code that includes all changes that we
made to TMF.  As was mentioned in the document previously sent, the
changes where made on top of
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/lttng/t
runk revision 24106
I suspect that a patch would not help much seeing as the code has
probably changed since then, but I would be happy to create one if it
makes someones life easier.

Cheers,
Aaron

The
> actual code changes will be following as soon as I get some approval
> from our legal department (sigh...)
>
> Best regards,
> Aaron
>
> --
> Aaron Spear | Tools Architect
> Mentor Embedded(tm) | 29551 Chestnut Dr, Evergreen, CO. USA P
303.679.8457
> | M 303.946.6516 Nucleus(r) | Linux(r) | Android(tm) | Services | UI |
Multi-