[linuxtools-dev] Document on Mentor changes to TMF

 <<Mentor_Graphics_Changes_to_the_Eclipse_TMF.pdf>> Hi all,

As described by me here at the CDT summit, attached is a document
written by Thomas Gatterweh of Mentor Graphics in Vienna.  The document
describes the changes we made to the TMF API's while in the process of
development of our "EDGE System Analyzer" product, which uses TMF.  The
actual code changes will be following as soon as I get some approval
from our legal department (sigh...)

Best regards,
Aaron

--
Aaron Spear | Tools Architect
Mentor Embedded(tm) | 29551 Chestnut Dr, Evergreen, CO. USA

Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject
to Google Permissions.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and
other countries.