[linuxtools-dev] /proc tools from Sequoyah moving to Linux Tools

Hi,

One of the Sequoyah [1] components (/proc tools) is moving to Linux
Tools.  This can be added to SVN after re-namespacing.  It can also be
added to the build but I'm not 100% certain that we will ship it right
away after its arrival.  This should be discussed on the list after its
move is complete.  Contact Marcel Gorri <wmg040@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric
Cloninger <ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, or Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> for
more details if there are questions.  I know at least one of them is
following this list and should speak up here when the move is ready to
be completed.

Thanks,

Andrew

[1]