[linuxtools-dev] More release engineering details added to wiki

Hi,

I added more details to:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Releng

Important things to note include:

- cross-project-issues-dev must be monitored ... especially during the
  weeks leading up to a simultaneous release milestone or release date
- the b3aggrcon files should be treated with care to ensure that the
  content of the update site from which they are pulling always matches
  what's listed in the XML
- build.properties in org.eclipse.linuxtools.releng should be updated
  frequently on trunk to ensure we are always building and testing
  against the latest version of our dependencies

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top