[linuxtools-dev] Away Sept. 2010 - Jan. 2011

Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be away from work and open
source stuff starting September 3rd, returning on January 4th, 2011.  In
my absence, Alex and Jeff will take care of Linux Tools releases.  I've
spoken with Wayne Beaton of the Eclipse Foundation and he's checking
whether or not we need to have an interim project leader.

I think we're in good shape as a project with good diversity and a
growing contributor and consumer community.  Our roadmap [1] is open for
adding new items that committers plan to work on; you all have commit
privileges on it in CVS [2].  It could use some fleshing out but has the
basics of what I think everyone's planning.

Some of the changes we've discussed like switching to git and moving
from Technology to Tools can wait until I'm back or if people want, can
happen while I'm away.  If there's anything I can do to assist anyone
with stuff before I go, I'm happy to do it.

Contact me this week if you have any questions.  If existing committers
can't find a solution to a problem, you can always escalate to the
Technology PMC (technology-pmc@) or email one of our project mentors,
John Arthorne or Doug Schaefer.

Take care,

Andrew