[linuxtools-dev] Announcement: Eclipse Linux Tools 0.6.1 release

The Eclipse Linux Tools team is pleased to announce our 0.6.1 release!  It is
available now from our update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update

Should you prefer a zip of the release, it is available at our downloads page:

http://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/downloads.php

Installation instructions are available:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/PluginInstallHelp

34 bugs [1] were closed as part of this release including bug fixes and new
features.  Highlights include:
* eclipse-build is back updated to help people build Eclipse Helios SDK
* LTTng received performance and visualization fixes
* Autotools plugins is cleaned to use other plugins APIs more carefully
* Valgrind is fixed to work with Birt from soon to be released Helios SR1

On behalf of the project committers, thank you for trying out this
release.  We look forward to our next release, 0.6.2, tentatively
scheduled for September 2010 to co-exist with Helios SR1.

P.S. Committers please set Target Milestone on your bugs when closing them if
you want them to show in the announcements and bugzilla queries.

Alex

[1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Technology&product=Linux+Tools&target_milestone=0.6.1&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&known_name=0.3.0&query_based_on=0.3.0&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0

Back to the top