[linuxtools-dev] [lttng] no display after importing traces in lttng project

Hi guys,

I'm trying with the lttng plug-in for eclipse. After I imported the trace-15315events_nolost_newformat from org.eclipse.linuxtools.lttng.tests/traceset and double clicked the imported trace, there was no display in the lttng perspective. Besides, I found that this trace can not be read by lttv. So I tried to import a trace which can be read by lttv, but still there was no display in the lttng perspective. In both cases, there were no error reported during importing. Does anyone know what's got wrong? Thanks!

p.s. I'm using Eclipse 3.6 with Ubuntu 10.04, x86_64.

Best Regards,
-Lianhao Lu

Back to the top